I was recently interviewed by Gord Hotchkiss over at Search Engine Land on the future of Search. The meta question was: “What will the search results page look like in 3 years?” The full article is posted here: Search in the Year 2010.
He interviewed a very interesting list of folks:
- Jakob Nielsen, one of the biggest names in the Usability world
- Marissa Mayer, Googleâ€™s VP of user experience and interface design
- Michael Ferguson, one of the UE architects at Ask.com
- Larry Cornett (me), the VP of search experience at Yahoo!
- Justin Osmer, Product Manager for Microsoft Live search
- Chris Sherman, Executive Editor of Search Engine Land
- Greg Sterling, another industry analyst
- Danny Sullivan, the search engine guru and founder of Search Engine Land
I won’t bother summarizing the article here, so read it!